WHERE ARE ALL THE OLD BAD GIRLS AND BOYS?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you remember Bad Girls, you know it was an SL institution for a number of years, until it's unfortunate demise. Easy, Recki, Ike, Deva, myself, and a lot of the old gang (along with new friends) get together on weekends to dance, chat, and have fun together (without the nanny state pg stuff so many other places insist on these days). Send me an IM if you remember us, we'd love to see you all again!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

omg...what a blast from the past! xD  I still remember the naughty box, the ass slaps and pervy talk, me sticking the I slapped the Vote Box sign on my ass....***** I miss those days.  Where the hell is Jesse?!  I don't even see him in SL or mixing on the web anymore.  : (  Hope he's still spinning.  Hope everyone is good!  *hugs*  : )

Not really my fav place but always had time for a visit.

Met some really great people and you didn´t have to watch each single word say´d in open chat ;)

Music was good to great not locked to a certain style.

Remember the days they bought some extra avatar places when the sim was full.

Now there is not really such places in SL, empty clubs, crappy music or rules that tie you down to the floor.

Monti

• 3 weeks later...

I went there from time to time, although I don't think of myself as 'bad'.

On 28/06/2016 at 2:03 AM, pinky Lednev said:

Blair Fizz si still about, He now dj's at  Dance Island , also always hangs out there :)

Wasn't he involved with Toontopia as well.  That was one of my favourite clubs.

• 2 months later...

Don't forget about me you goofballs.  I have many fond memories of djing live sets there and all the sim crashing due to overload.  Yeah there was a lot of drama at times, but Jesse and everyone involved were just great people.  It was such a great family to be a part of.

I just got back into coming on the grid again, so feel free to hit me via a search.  I nuked my lists since I was gone for so long, but if you want to chat feel free to hit me up!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.