Suella Ember

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks, Venus, for thinking of me. I can assure you I am alive and well (enough!)

If you are wondering what has caused my absence from SL, I give you two options to choose from:

Option 1

ZOMG! The sky was falling! LL are evil corporate scumbags who runied my life for eva and eva! (Although I should be thankful to my spys at LL who informed me of this very thread. They have special software running on the servers for me that sends them an alert whenever my name is mentioned. I am able to receive this special treatment due to the fact that I have slept my way though most of the Lab staff.)

Anyway, the point is. ZOMG! THE SKY WAS FALLING AND LL ARE EVIL! That coupled with the fact that I had a huge row with my master who just didn't respect me enough. He just wanted to put his prim part in me all the time and didn't have any respect for my needs for extreme bondage. My anger was only enhanced by the fact that LL insisted on keeping the (ZOMG!) Viewer 2 interface. Plus all third-party viewers are run by evil hakorz whose sole intention is to infliltrate our minds turing us into their minions without us even knowing it.

On top of ALLLLLL that is the Marketplace debacle. FFS! LL and their 'direct delivery'. What the heck were they thinking, making a delivery process that does away with the whole, messy, unnecessary boxing thing that makes life so much easier for shoppers. Insane I tell you! INSANE!

The kids too. They let the kids into SL. WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Oh yeah. And the Furries. Pure evil.

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Option 2

I just kinda got a bit bored with SL and decided to slope off quietely into the night rather than make a big fuss. Though I am now making a nuisance of myself on Twitter (ZOMG! I said the T word!) ranting about politics like a Commie leftie.

Whichever option is the truth just remeber this:

Cheese will solve all your worries.

power-to-the-people.jpg

*hops up and down* I knew it!  I knew it!  It's Option 1, isn't it?!  I have no trouble believing any of it (well, except for the part where you say LL has 'special software running' -- I don't think LL could run a game of Solitaire without crashing it, but that's just me).

Also, furries.

• 1 month later...

Saw this today and was reminded of how much fun we all have becoming more internationally informed because of the mix in Second Life. Was it not for Suella I'd never have become a fan of Stoke City Football Club (or as she calls them, the rip-roaring mighty Potters). I may be the only California-born Potter fan alive; I'm for sure the only one I know of.

Seeing the article was a treat: a place I'd never have known of were it not for SL, but one to which I now have a small connection just because of the interchange of conversation on the Forum. I hope none of the politicians involved in making the decision is a Tory, else Suella will be attacking tooth and claw and we'll never see any movies. I'm going to go look for "The Smallest Show on Earth" just for fun.

I shall also practice singing "Delilah" when nobody is within hearing distance.

• 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.