Peewee? Bee?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We could start a Jira, 

Forum members must post at least quarterly to update their status, fill us in on any new developments, and just generally let us say hi to them. They must also answer 3 questions in the Answers section, preferably humorously.

Then, every three months or so, they will get a popup everytime they log in reminding them of us :P

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

We could start a Jira, 

Forum members must post at least quarterly to update their status, fill us in on any new developments, and just generally let us say hi to them. They must also answer 3 questions in the Answers section, preferably humorously.

Then, every three months or so, they will get a popup everytime they log in reminding them of us
:P

I knew you were a smart a$$!!!!!!! LOL!

Hi val. Peewee is fine and online virtually every day inworld. She's just very busy building I believe and of course she is one of the Phoenix Support staff members too.

I met Bee while shopping in a store inworld a couple of months ago and she was fine. We just chatted for a minute.

valerie Inshan wrote:

I do miss you, Peewee Musytari and Bee Baroque. If you still read these fora sometimes, I wanted you to know. :smileysad:

Wherever you are ladies, hugs to you both. :smileyhappy:

I do not know Peewee, but Bee has surfaced inworld recently. She is even creating some lovely mesh clothes and has a little shop. She creates mainly for CHIC events, was nice to see her back!

110.gifHewwoooooooooo!!!

Yay I is alive!!! hehe  Howdy Val, Charlotte, Pudgy, Nyll, Hippie, Caitlin & jacki...I have missed you all too, I keep meaning to pop in, but where does the time go??

I figured was a good time to take a little break for a couple of weeks, as we had more people answering questions than asking them for a change...which is AWESOME!!!....and then all of a sudden 9 months went by lol

Could be that starting another job on top of the 3 I already had, might explain why there doesn`t seem to be enough hours in the day to do everything. But I think of y`all often & Bee is still around too. 0722.gif

Keep up the good work & I will try and get back more often. 0143.gif

valerie Inshan wrote:

PEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Lol, sorry I'm shouting, dang, it is so good to see you posting, I got carried away!!!!
:D
Hope you'll be around more often!
smiley-hug002.gif

bighug.gif

@ Charo, LOL, I have quite a few questions too!
:D

lol, love the smilies val!

I spoke to Peewee couple days ago and gave her the link to this thread and as she said she'd pop in to surprise you, I said nothing more. :)

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.