Missed connection with my Rez Day

Aglarion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rez day, Rez day where are you? Woke up this morning excited that it was my first SL birthday and looking forward to getting that birthday cake from LL, but I was forgotten. No rez day party for me, no rez day wishes, just crashes and lag. 

:D

Any other leap year avis out there? Happy Rez day to you all! 

Yeah, I'll be here six years and... no cake from LL. :smileysad:

I s'pose people could take that L$10 that LL gave out for Valentine's Day and go buy their own cake...

I offered one to Aglarion because he only gets a rez day once every four years and... well... that just sucks.

Cake doesn't really need a special day, though. Cake is good any time. I bought a cake today!

Thanks for all the wishes guys! :) 

@Griffin, Yeah having a rez day only every 4 years kind of sucks I am sure there are many other leap year avis out there I just have yet to meet one.

@Everyone. Wow, nobody here has gotten a cake? Maybe check your spam folder on your rez day. LL sends out an email wishing you a happy rez day and a link to get your cake from MP. When you rez it, it will say how many years you've been in SL. 

It all makes so much sense now!  The other day I noticed what looked like frosting on my front door and bits of cake all over the front courtyard, but autoreturn cleaned it all up before I had a chance to look more closely at it.  Looking back now I believe that was on my last rez day.  Guess I was sent a rez day cake and it crashed on delivery, partly my fault for living so close to a sim crossing.  Or something I said really touched a nerve and my next rez day is going to be a doozy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Happy first rez day.  Don't feel bad though about the cake.  Six rez days here and no cake either, not even a stinkin balloon, lol.

I'm feeling a little better about not getting a cake from LL for my 6th (or ANY) of my rez days, including all alts.

*Goes to sit in the "Forgotten by LL" section with Amethyst and others*

Dillon Levenque wrote:

I know this is a response to a sorta necropost, but since yours is recent I can blame you. I never got a cake either. I have heard some rumors, though. Not sure of the accuracy. People say *whispers* the cake is a lie.

Trinity got one.  LL always liked her better. ;)

• 1 month later...

I had my 6th Rezday on May 1 and didn't get a cake or the email for it. :matte-motes-sour:  Nor have I or any of my alts ever received that over the years; however, a friend of mine whose Rezday is the same date as mine did get an email congrats & link to the cake.  Go figure.

Happy Rezday!  One year is a milestone :)

ETA: Opppssss...didn't realize this was a slight necropost and I already posted. :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

Still irked about not receiving the cake though...hrummmppphhh!

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.