Looking for the Kokiri woman from Frank's Jazz (2/2/2016)

Xisu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On Tuesday morning, around 8 or 9-something AM I was there in Frank's Jazz. While there I very briefly saw a Kokiri woman, dressed in a blue gown. As usual for her kind she had a fairy following her around. I was about to say something to her, because it's extremely rare to see fellow races from Hyrule around these parts, so I was going to discuss the land whence we came from with her...

I very briefly got to view her profile. And then everyone fled and chaos ensued as the region restarted, and I didn't even get a chance to write her name down or anything. Just this big loud screenshake and sound effect with a warning of the region restarting, and everyone ran off (the Kokiri included).

Kokiri woman, if you are reading this hello from a Twili =) Or if anyone knows if there's a way to view "profile history" to see names profiles previously viewed, or if anyone knows who I'm talking about that'd be helpful.

Edit: To give some context to this I'm a Twili in SL, another race from the same series that Kokiri are from.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.