Looking for old friends

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I used to play Second Life, like 6 or 7 years ago, and I had some really good friends on there. I doubt they still play, but it would be nice to find them again. MY username then was vladsgirl, I ended up deleting my account for some reason, and the only name of a friend I can remember is Gem, or something like that.

I had a friend that was a vampire, she took me to meet someone and taught me how to get clothes and change how I walked and gave me some stuff. I didn't know how to remove clothes, so I had a pink with black spots skirt just kinda hovering behind me. I think this person was blonde.

I had another friend that I talked to through email a few times, but I lost the ability to get into that email account.

The one friend that I think was named Gem, the last time I remember talking to her I was very rude to her and told her something along the lines of she didn't understand or something like that and walked away.

I really would like to find these people again, and I realize that isn't a lot of info to go off of, but if any of that sounds familiar to you, please, please message me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.