Looking for a sexy medieval clothing store [CASE CLOSED]

Kokonattsu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I was a newbie about 4 months ago, I had randomly got there and I really liked the clothes there. I forgot what the store is called and I have been searching all over the marketplace to find it in-world and checked in the search engines. No where to be found. I am still searching on the daily.

It has very nice, high quality mesh, slutty-sexy versions of medieval clothing in there. I kinda have blurry memories that the store had dark walls. A dark magical, medieval feel to it. Some sparkly thangs on the wall, from what I remembered. And an outfit I remember the most from there is a top that looks like a piece of haystack bra or something. & A 3 piece harem looking outfit. The ads for the clothing inside the store are really nice photoshoots with mesh looking models.

Please, please, please if you know this place, help me out! THEIR CLOTHES ARE TO DIE FOR. I doubt that they wouldn't shut down the store, too many masterpieces they made, lmfao. I also pray that the store did not get redesigned as well. I will update you all once I find it. Thank you so much in advance for those who go out of their way to help me out!!! 

Here are the places I've checked that are not it:

Severed Designs

Wicca's Wardrobe

FU Fantasy

Gorean Medieval Clothing Kitty Designs

Salt & Pepper

Angel Wing

Velvet Whip

Dragon's Eye Design

Soul

Elle

Poshtale

Roped Passions

Wishbox

Purple Moon

Soedara

Feyline Fashions

Cazimi

Insatiable Dreams

Bite & Claw

Eveline in a Box

Caverna Obscura

Silk Worms

!go!

Yasum

sn@tch

Little Bat

Aii

*QD*

*Pucca Firecaster Creations*

Arwen's Creations

Glamdiosa

Eternal Limited

Sweet LiesLuas both are VERY similar to it...

UPDATE:

Okay guys, I've re-checked over and over again on my teleport history, tp-ing to the same places over and over again and I am now convinced that the place must've gotten shut down or so... It is no where to be found... Thank you all for your help... *CRIES*

CASE CLOSED...

Kokonattsu wrote:

And it is not my SL viewer, I am using Firestorm...

You can do what Tamara suggested just as easy in Firestorm as in the SL Viewer - even easier in Fs actually:

Type Alt+H and you get a list of all places you've teleported to or logged in at since last time you did a clean reinstall of your viewer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.