Im sorry so Sara

RyuKage69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, My names is Ryu and im going to be posing this on as many places as i can. To get as much coverage as i can so either she sees it or someone who knows her does and can relay the message.
I am directing this post to Sara from Australia. We met on IMVU.
I am truly sorry for what happened on IMVU. For everything. I was just scared of loosing you. Its no excuse and I shouldn't have pestered you about your details before you where ready. I am really truly sorry.
My friends involved themselves when they souldnt have. I swear to you i didnt send anyone. That was all them. I had nothing to do with it. I swear. And the people i vented to, sense i dont know who was talking, i stopped talking about it all together. They keep asking but i say nothing. I swear.
I also want to say im so sorry about the message i sent. It was mean and it was curel. I shouldnt have said those things. I was angry abd felt like hope was being dangled in front of my face and then yanked away so i wasnt in the right mind. But thats no excuse. I still shouldnt have done that. I should have handled it better. I am sorry.
I give you my word, i will not ask for the details again. i will wait until you are ready to give thim, if you give them. I also promise that if it doesnt work out, i will never breathe a word of any of it. I swear. I also promise to handle things better.
I fist gave my second life to you as a means to maybe have a fresh start. To start over without the IMVU drama. That option still stands if you are willing. I beg for one last chance. To try and make it right, all im asking is for one last chance. Please, just let me know, please

RyuKage69 wrote:

Hello, My names is Ryu and im going to be posing this on as many places as i can. To get as much coverage as i can so either she sees it or someone who knows her does and can relay the message.

I am directing this post to Sara from Australia. We met on IMVU.

I am truly sorry for what happened on IMVU. For everything. I was just scared of loosing you. Its no excuse and I shouldn't have pestered you about your details before you where ready. I am really truly sorry.

My friends involved themselves when they souldnt have. I swear to you i didnt send anyone. That was all them. I had nothing to do with it. I swear. And the people i vented to, sense i dont know who was talking, i stopped talking about it all together. They keep asking but i say nothing. I swear.

I also want to say im so sorry about the message i sent. It was mean and it was curel. I shouldnt have said those things. I was angry abd felt like hope was being dangled in front of my face and then yanked away so i wasnt in the right mind. But thats no excuse. I still shouldnt have done that. I should have handled it better. I am sorry.

I give you my word, i will not ask for the details again. i will wait until you are ready to give thim, if you give them. I also promise that if it doesnt work out, i will never breathe a word of any of it. I swear. I also promise to handle things better.

I fist gave my second life to you as a means to maybe have a fresh start. To start over without the IMVU drama. That option still stands if you are willing. I beg for one last chance. To try and make it right, all im asking is for one last chance. Please, just let me know, please

So, you want to start over without the IMVU drama by creating Second Life drama?

• Like 1

No, i dont want to cause any drama. I just want a fresh start. To make things right. To be the man she deserves. Not the ones she put up with. Nothing more. Take that for how you will. I care about her. I shouldn't have done what i did. I just want to be given the chance.

Relationship = Drama

which is why I am now committed to being single and drama free, well not totally drama free because I haven't yet given up on helping my friends with their relationships. If you ever just want to hang out with someone and take a break from looking for Sara send me an IM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.