Help Please

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I used to have a old account on SL, which was called Cutie Girl something I forgot xD. I met a really nice friend who showed me around SL, me and him became more than friends. But I deleted my account. So I dont know him anymore. Which I totally regret, I miss him like so bad. I think his name is like Sebstain something but Im not sure, I am sure that his name starts with S, if that helps. I just would love to met him again and start fresh. I know what he looked like if this is any use, he had no top on , he wore black jeans and he had tatoos all over his body and he had red hair (I think he might of changed it now) If you see him or you know him please, tell me my username is XoMissMeganXo I would love it if someone found him for me I would be so happy that I will reward some money! So please help me :)

XoMissMeganXo wrote:

Can anyone at all, give me advice I dont care if its bad advice I just need some help!

There's a "Missed Connections" section of the forum that's meant for exactly this situation. You can also try hanging around where you met him first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi

what techdav is saying is right.

you have all the IMs and some times the chat log, recorded to your computer

but if you have done a clean install, to reinstall firestorm, sorry they are all gone.

most viewers record the IMs to the hard drive of your computer.

and you can open them, to read, but they are in the hinden files.

if you have not done a clean install, check that out to find them, its that easys.

byee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.