Gidge....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My partner (Gadgetkit Vectoscope) has been missing from the grid for the past few months. After attempting to contact her through emails and IMs and asking friends if they've seen her, I have developed the following theories as to what might have happened:

1- Signed up for a three hour tour, becoming one of 7 stranded castaways (either Mary Anne or Ginger, certainly not Mrs. Howell)

2- Huon particles reacted with her increased emotional state, teleporting her to the TARDIS

3- Hearing the Earth was about to be destroyed to make way for a hyperspatial bypass, and armed only with a towel, hitched a ride on a Vogon Constructor ship.

4- Some say it's my fault...that she tested me and so I ate her liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti (but that's not true...*burps quietly* :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:)

Any help would be greatly appreciated in verifying these theories....

(I know I'm going to take a lot of abuse for this from my friends here, but she really has been away from the grid for a while with no contact. If anyone does come in contact with her, just have her IM me. Thanks)

(This is the kind of post that very long stories come out of....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.