Do you remember DancesWithRobots?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been gone for a while, and back again--likely to stay a while.  I've been contacting old friends who pop up in my friends list, and others who were friends but dropped me because of my absence.  Sometimes we remember each other, sometimes we don't, but we can tell by groups and picks that we were into the same things.

Some of my inactive friends switched their primary avatars to alts that I barely knew, and reintroduced themselves.

SO, if you remember me--even if you don't want to renew a friendship but maybe have a story or two to swap--I'd like to hear from you.  I didn't make many enemies.  (Only one that I'm aware of.)  Don't hold any grudges.

I'm making new friends, but sometimes I'd like to reminisce.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I remember you from this forum actually (maybe in its old incarnation) because your name is unforgettable and used to make me laugh in a great way. It's cute. I'm not here very often and haven't really been in SL consistently since 2008 but if someone asks if they're remembered there's no way I can know the answer is yes and leave them with silence so... Of COURSE you're remembered! And fondly! :matte-motes-shocked:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.