Why is my bounding box like this?

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

tielle Pexie wrote:

Join the water with faucet once again then In edit mode select the 4 vertices of the faucet Base. .move cursor to selected..(I think shift +S) tab in object mode select origin to cursor..and hope that resolves strange water anseperation and bounding box ✌

Sorry I was not clear -- I need the water to be separate. Actually at first I uploaded the faucet without water and got the big cube bounding box. The second time I included the water, got the same faucet bounding box.

I exported the faucet as .obj, and when I imported it, the origin was underneath it by quite a bit, and the water origin was way off too. Neither anywhere close to the origins visible in the original ones. I have not tried importing inworld yet, will report back whether it is fixed.

Pamela Galli wrote:

I exported the faucet as .obj, and when I imported it, the origin was underneath it by quite a bit, and the water origin was way off too. Neither anywhere close to the origins visible in the original ones. I have not tried importing inworld yet, will report back whether it is fixed.

The model uploaded fine after importing as obj. Now it is 1 LI instead of 5. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.