Where to request/commission a 3D artist?

Hesjing Tenenbaum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Where to request/commission a 3D artist?

Been through 78 pages with 96 results per page, looking at heads, manikins, maskes and other things, and i have yet to find what i look for, so i'm left to ask somewhere, and there does not seem to be any consensus as to where to look or ask for artists for work, so now ipost here in hopes someone with knowledge/skills are willing to be my hero.

I'm not asking for any of the work to be done for free (though for obvious reasons, that would be cool), So yeah, willing to pay... AS of posting this message, i'm online within second life, and plan to be online for another 4-6 hours still.

So either IM me, or toss me a PM.

But yeah, right now, i just wish to know where to ask out to tons of artist who might be willing to make some simple and very featureless heads (male and female)...

Hope to hear something from someone soon... I'm getting frustrated that there isen't any clear place to ask for work done.

Yes, there is.  That's what the InWorld Employment forum is for.  The various Creation forums (like this one) are for people who are actively creating things to discuss techniques and problems.  Creators won't advertize or look for clients here.  :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.