Where learn to change color with textures on mesh object/script?

franiee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3254 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone :matte-motes-inlove: I'm newbie on Second Life script. :matte-motes-little-laugh:

I am learning to create mesh in blender, a ribbon and box, I uploaded the mesh sl, and create a small hud to change the color (red, purple, dark purple, blue purple ...) but maintains the texture the mesh, one to change the surface texture of the mesh and one for color. :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

¿How I can combine both scripts? I want to select the rough surface or shiny surface for the texture but I want select the RBG color apart. Any tuturial or video tuturial to learn how create a hud / script where I can change both (texture and color) an existing mesh objects. :matte-motes-whistle:

BrowserPreview_tmp.png

How can get the same with scripts? I created a hud for texture AND color changer.. but -> How can i combine both? like this:

BrowserPreview_tmp.png

Where I can change the color but maintains surface texture... How called this script effect? or where can find? with the scripts  (from lsl library) only I can change texture OR color for mesh object, even both at the same time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3254 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.