Tried everything but "Login failed" on the Aditi

Watsoon Steampunk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello the mesh community :)

I logged the first time on the Beta grid on Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd, everything was ok, could play with meshes and so on. But when I tried to log Sunday and today I got the message "Login failed".

So I did several things, with no more success :

- Tried to log  several times at different time

- Checked my Aditi profile in case there is a maintenance or such : https://secondlife.aditi.lindenlab.com/

- Checked my mailing box (including spams) in case I have an email from LL, while I never changed my password since my rezzday (<-- bad boy ^^)

I do throw a message in a bottle, thanks in advance !

Watsoon

There are several pssible problems.

http://gizmodo.com/this-is-probably-why-half-the-internet-shut-down-today-1788062835

Avoid using Last Location and Home as login locations. Use Morris or Ahern. There is a core of regions used by the Lindens for their testing. Those regions are usually up but, not always. Other regions come and go as needed by Lindens for testing.

If a region is taken down on Friday, it may not return until Monday. Regions can disappear for long periods. So, try other regions.

While the system is SUPPOSED to log you into a live region if your target regions is down, that doesn't work all that well on ADITI.

Not you. See Chin Rey's recent post.

Apparently both you and I were working there on the "last day". It is down now. Likely it will be back. If you have an Opensim avatar you can test a lot of mesh there so far a look and  textures and such. Land impact though (as well as LODs) will need to be tested in SL.    

I just tried logging in (my alt) and she got the same login failed message when trying to access one of the mesh sandboxes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.