Rigging Shoes for Slink Feet (problem!)

WinnyChoo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

It's been a while since I was looking for help on the forums. But I came to a stop and I know there are many people out there that know so much more than me and could possibly help.

Here's the thing. I've done shoes before and I started on a pair today. All looked well and I was happy with them. 

The moment of rigging came (with Slink feet it's easy and quick), but the thing is..  the weights just didn't transfer. I clicked multiple times on the "transfer weights", tryed many differend things (as in restarting the program, "moving with empty groups", trying on a different pair that worked.. ), but nothing seems to work.

I had no problems with weight transfer in the previous Blender version (274), but since updating my blender to 275a, it doensn't work. I am not sure if it is related or there's a different problem.

Help please? 

Okay, I have no idea what's going on. Seriously. I downgraded my blender (didn't help) and then I tried using another "fresh" file of the Slink feet. 

Now it did copy the weights, but they are unlike anything I have ever seen. Not as they should be. And I am lost and thinking about scraping the whole project because I don't know how to fix this. 

weird.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.