Problem uploadind mesh : "Model Exceeds 256.0m in size . "

Siul Titanium

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2802 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello community :). I have a problem uploading mesh. it is a vehicle. At first I had no problems, I've been building parts and everything worked correctly, but suddenly without knowing why, trying to keep up with new parts ... the upload window gives me an error: "Model Exceeds 256.0m in size . "
In the preview window I have to zoom in a lot to get to see a very distant object. Before parts are still correct, but last I get these problems. Even incorporating all the pieces continues the same error. Somebody could help me? thank you very much!

Hi :)

Have a look at what size the Uploader thinks your model is :

If it is indicating that the mesh objects/s is more than 256 meters then go back to your 3D software and check that you are only exporting the Object that you want to export.

Or perhaps you have a stray polygon that is causing the mesh objects bounding box to be that size. If you are using Blender you can see the bounding box: in Object mode > Properties window > Object tab > Display menu > Bounds ( box).

When exporting, if you are not doing this already : select the mesh Object/s you want to export and then in the Collada export menu make sure that you have the option "selection Only" checked.

its not clear is you are trying to upload a single mesh Object or several at the same time and always a good idea to mention what 3D software you  are using ..........

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2802 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.