Please help read log to find the problem.

AutumnCitrus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i'm noob but trying to create. I have one clohing i can't upload. Only wersion without "solidify" option. In log's i fout this:

llprimitive/lldaeloader.cpp(1129) : 2016-11-19T00:52:37Z INFO: LLDAELoader::preprocessDAE: Preprocessing dae file to remove spaces from the names, ids, etc.
llprimitive/lldaeloader.cpp(78) : 2016-11-19T00:52:40Z WARNING:#ColladaDom FSdaeErrorHandler::handleError: xmlSAX2Characters: huge text node
llprimitive/lldaeloader.cpp(78) : 2016-11-19T00:52:40Z WARNING:#ColladaDom FSdaeErrorHandler::handleError: Failed to load XML document from memory

llprimitive/lldaeloader.cpp(916) : 2016-11-19T00:52:40Z INFO: LLDAELoader::OpenFile:  Error with dae - traditionally indicates a corrupt file.

It because file is too big? Can someone tell me maximum file size to upload?

Thanks for your attention.

I think it's the 10Mb limit on a single text node, that comes from the library used by the uploader (libxml2).

#define XML_MAX_TEXT_LENGTH 10000000

If you google your error message, you will see it ocurring in many other pieces of software. Exactly what that corresponds to in the sketchup before it's exported, I have no idea, but it's probably too much geometry of one kind or another in one piece. So the overall size of the file may not be the relevant factor.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.