Need Costume Prince Darien Armor Made

JamesLoganHowlett79

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cool. Opposition to intelligence and facts always ends well.

Unfortunately anyone helping you would be breaking the law and risking the safety of their Second Life account.

This is a risk worth highlighting for their safety as well as yours.

These are the comments you get when you ask other people to break laws for you - because it's what you, and others, need to hear.

Copyright of Sailor Moon belongs to Kodansha Comics - they've shut down other commercial fanart projects in the past.

• Like 1

JamesLoganHowlett79 wrote:

not body is breaking anything

It's called Copyright. You may want to research, ignorance of the law is not a defence for breaking it.

I've already provided the copyright owners website, where you can contact them. They do hold copyright over Sailor Moon - you do not.

What other users are doing is entirely irrelevant. Let them take their own risks.

Wow no need to get angry when someone presents an answer you dont like. Requesting copyrighted items via the forums is a poor decision simply because it is going to make YOU and the prospective builder targets for IP infringement cases. Your absolute best bet is to talk to some one who already sells similar items inworld. LL is far less likely notice. Really a better idea would be a work inspired by your favorite character not directly derived. You will still need to find a builder inworld but the process is not quite as daunting as it sounds.

Anime groups likely have at least a couple people who would be capable and willing to make the commission.

Just be prepared to wait for the product and dont pay everything up front. I suggest half at first half at delivery.

I was not being a smart ass.  I was trying to educate you and save you from a possible very expensive RL legal problem.

Just because someone else breaks the law and TOS is no excuse for you to do it too.  Do you think because people steal stuff in RL that it's ok for you to rob someone?

Those other people just haven't been caught - yet.  You may not either.  BUT there is always a possibility you and they will.  It has happened before.  All it takes is someone who is against copyright infringement to report it to the copyright owner.  Is it really worth the risk of an expensive legal bills or lawsuit in RL?

Anyone that is willing to break the law to make some money is not trustworthy.  They may take your money and give you nothing.

Do what you want, but you've been warned publicly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.