Mesh flickering / bouncing/ glitching

AnimalChi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can anybody explain what is causing a mesh avatar to do this? https://gyazo.com/7a51ec02b323780ab8e4139710b03b29 (The pic)

I've purchased avatars from this creator before and never had an avatar do this. The difference is this, instead of making larger  rigged mesh pieces that say, cover a whole chest/arms/legs section while being one piece, this avatar is made of MANY small meshes, like each and every light is 1 mesh piece, then it has been linked to a whole skeleton made up of 30+ rigged pieces. So the upper leg is 1 separate rigged piece, the lights that go to that upper leg are a separate piece, then lower leg, then lower leg lights, etc.

I found a way to prevent the flickering, and that's to unlink the whole avatar and attach each rigged piece individually, but when doing that, there's no room for adding extra attachments. The avatar is made of exactly the limit you can have attached if you attach it all individually. -- If this makes sense at all.

Is there something the creator can do to prevent the bouncing/flickering? A friend of mine has made a few rigged mesh avatars and he was able to reduce the bouncing/flickering to none at all after re-uploading the same rigged avatar with different upload settings. So I assume there is. Anyone know exactly what it is?

I've found that by unlicking the the 1 piece body, linking each rigged piece to it's matching body part, and re-attaching them all separately has somehow reduced the amount of flickering. So maybe there's something else the user/customer could do to eliminate flickering too?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.