Mesh bodies, where to find?

Tenly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure exactly where to post this particular question. As noted elsewhere Ive been looking in earnest at mesh bodies, but having a horrible time finding them on the marketplace, or even in blogger reviews on the web for that matter.

So I thought, WOOT lets come to where the makers are! so, if you make a mesh body, or know or love, or want to recommend one, please post your store or marketplace link here if you would.

Please dont IM the links to me. I loose IMs, and its just easier for me to refer back here. Not to mention I cant be the only one looking for mesh bodies and not finding them.

I am looking for BOTH male and female for the alts I use for photography and clothes making among other things .

I have discovered Maitraya Lara, and Adam from Absolut Creations. Both of which I really and truly love, but I dont want to purchase until I see more of what is out there.

I read about several which I could find NOWHERE and I tried a couple that left much to be desired.

I like Lara and Adam not only for the beautiful craftmanship, and ability to use my own shape underneath, but because the HUDS are super easy to use.

AND I got to keep my own "face". Which means a lot to me as I create my own shapes and unfortunately my face is linked to my default body. I also own slink hands and feet, slink shoes, etc, plus other "attachments", for both so that is an issue...the mesh body has to be compatible in some way with these things.

As a creator I also prefer a mesh body where the creator provides a developer kit. Not sure how to use that yet, but as I make my own skins and am learning to go beyond old style clothing in order to create mesh clothing, Id want to be able to incorporate this in my process once I figure out how the developer kits work.

And lastly, of course, I am totally a shop-aholic so its essential the mesh body already have a following with regard to mesh clothing designers, skins etc.

I did look at slink but was not as impressed with the HUD system as I was with Maitraya Lara HUD.

Despite the fact I loved the Adam mesh and its HUD, and loved the creators female mesh, the HUD for the female was not as nice as for Adam.

I don't have to have male and female mesh bodies from the same creator, but it would be an incentive if the HUDS were very similar.

Im not really seriously looking at purchasing mesh heads YET, as noted I tend to love my own faces...however, am very interested in seeing what is available, what bodies they work with and if there is a developer kit or applier system.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.