Issue with Avastar 2.0-23

Zak Kozlov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I'm trying to make my avatar both fitted and bento compatible, so I have to go with Avastar 2 for Bento despite it not being production ready, and there seem to have a problem with the fitted part of it.

The whole body seems to get misaligned when Fitted: http://i.imgur.com/phCNb1n.png
I don't have that issue with the very same rig on version 1.7.3: http://i.imgur.com/NQsRsCL.png

Also, I guess it's worth noting that the misalignment is not visible in Blender, everything seems just fine. It looks that way only in SL, so I've tried all kind of different export and import settings but nothing seems to do it.

Anybody know how to make that work?
I've already tried Blender Avastar group and Gaia but got no answers. I'm hoping someone can save me here!

Thank you

I've sent you a notecard about 2days ago. I'm sorry if that's a wrong way to contact you, i'll create a ticket next time. 

From my understanding of the webpage you linked, if I'm creating a ticket I will be getting the test version available? I know that you are aware of the issue now but I'd really like to be able to check it out on the test version, can I do that?

Thank you

I am not ignoring notecards on purpose, its just so that our main communication is done with our ticket system, which has many advantages, like for example that no ticket is ever forgotten. Notecards can easily be burried in the Inventory and overlooked quickly.

For the availability of the next update:

We have decided that people who have reported tickets to us in the past should get access to the next version first. Simply because they have contributed to the development by giving us insight into what does not work for them. This sort of information helps us to decide how to proceed and what to fix or add or remove or change...

Well, we do not control in detail who just adds a new ticket to become a first tester. So feel free to add a ticket now. Nevertheless we would appreciate to get back test reports from those to whom we give early access to the tools, just a few words like "works", "works not" are sufficient.

oh and important: the testversion is not yet available to everybody and we have no date yet when it becomes available. This depends fully on what sort of bugs we receive from the very first testers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.