Intro into Shape Keys in Blender

Medhue Simoni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought since Blend Shapes / Morphs / Shape Keys have been talked about in the forums a little, and they are used in the SL avatar, as well as in the tools we use to create things for SL, that it would be good to do a tutorial on them. You can also use them on other popular game engines, and I suspect we'll be using them in the new LL world. With Machinimatrix's new tools for Blender, Shape Keys can now easily be used to quickly create all your Standard sizes, for those that still include those in their outfit packages.

Here is my little intro tutorial into Shape Keys:

I thought since Blend Shapes / Morphs / Shape Keys have been talked about in the forums a little, and they are used in the SL avatar, as well as in the tools we use to create things for SL, that it would be good to do a tutorial on them. You can also use them on other popular game engines, and I suspect we'll be using them in the new LL world. With Machinimatrix's new tools for Blender, Shape Keys can now easily be used to quickly create all your Standard sizes, for those that still include those in their outfit packages.

Here is my little intro tutorial into Shape Keys:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.