Can I create a skin applier for a gacha mesh head?

Elinah Iredell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I see nice looking gacha mesh heads for sale that are not expensive and I thought it would be a nice way to test wearing a mesh face to see if I like it or not. I have my own skin that I created and sometimes make little changes to  and I was wondering if there is a way to create a hud and apply my own skin to the gacha mesh heads? I also have a mesh head I received as a free gift from a store. I would really love to try to use my own skin with these if I could. Is there a way to create my own hud using my own skin for a mesh head?

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Gacha heads are usually no mod so the answer would probably be no. You would have to get the developer kit for the head but again, depends if it's scripted to change. You're going to have to pay a bit to get one you can do your own skin appliers for.

Thanks for the reply . You may be right but I seem to recall seeing somewhere a while ago a low cost mesh head ( do not remember if it was a gacha it may have been ) mentioning it could be modified for this. Of course I do not know if it was one I would like or not.  I have only tried on a few of the major well known mesh heads but so far my favorite is the catwa if I had to pay a lot of money for a mesh head that is the one I would probably choose. However I do love gachas they are inexpensive and high quality. You are saying if the gacha mesh head is modifiable I can probably create my own hud?

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

It depends. For instance, the Genesis. Some are, some aren't. Frequently the rares are. You'll have to get their developer kit to get what you need since it isn't Omega compatible.

What is Omega ? Since I really like the Catwa head is there a way to put my own skin onto it? I know it is off topic but do you think some of this stuff is overpriced?

The Omega system is a just about universal applier system that most mesh accepts. Catwa is one of them. You need to go to the Omega Solutions store. The TP there Developer's Corner on the menu...It may just say Develop...Go there and grab the free developer kit. Catwa has one as well but with the Omega, you can use your skin on the LOGO and Eve heads as well.

Good Luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.