Blender/Marvelous Designer Mesh Help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

So Ive decided to ask for help...after days of trying to hard on my own with just the programs and video tutorials ive got a headache and reflux from the stress. I REALLY want to start learning to create mesh outfits on my own instead of purchasing mesh bases and basically just coloring them. I found the easiest way for me is to design in Mavelous Designer, Fix up in Maya and then (Supposedly) Fit the mesh in Blender. But after all the time, blood sweat and tears. Failures and more failures. I finally have a shirt....So I take it into Blender and start following video instructions. (About 3 videos I watched showed the EXACT method) At the end their mesh would move with the avatar loaded....mine...did not.

I create in Marvelous> Export as OBJ> Import to Blender> (Fit mesh)> Export as Dae> SL

or create in Marvelous> Export as OBJ> Import to Mudbox> Export obj> import to Blender (Fit mesh)> Export as Dae> SL

I have no idea what to do anymore. Idk where i got turned ina circle but its making me sad :(

Tutorials show Marvelous, Edit in Mudbox and then some how dae? but dont show how they fit mesh.

Then the ones that show Marvelous then Blender fit meshing but dont show how they got it to dae and of course there is the problem of my mesh not fitting in Blender to even finish getting to SL to test :(

Bottom line. I need some clear and helpful answers to this mess all over the internet lol

Pleaseeeee <3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.