Blender 2.63 tutorials

TransPleasure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

after maaaaanyyy hours watching tutorials for the very basics of blender I think its time to jump to more specific things like creating mesh clothes.

Almost every tutorials I found are reffering to older versions. Is there any place with the latest ones with which I can use the 2.63 version?

Thank you very much for your time!

TransPleasure wrote:

Thank you Valerie.

If you are relative to this, could you explain me in few words the steps to create a mesh cloth? Of course Im not asking for details. These I have to find myself.

LOL Trans! How I wish I could! I downloaded Blender to my Mac but was way too lazy to even play with it! :D I am sure others will come up with excellent advices and tips for you. :smileyhappy:

Thank you Hibit for your input.

I found machinimatrix some days ago when I was searching for my first tutorials, but Im not intenting to pay a cent. Im a developer and up today I was always seeking for knowledge and not using ready components especially paid ones.

But again, thank you :smileyhappy:

Valerie, you cant imagine how much I was bored some days ago when I started following the tutorials. Oh my! lol

If you are new to Blender you'll find that it updates frequently. Some versions work well with the SL Mesh Uploader and some don't. You'll need to have multiple versions installed. Read about that in: Second Life Mesh Clothes Blender 2.6 Setup 2012 Tutorial.

That tutorial helps you get setup for mesh clothes and explains away the confusion over Default Avatar and Default Shape that will be used with the Mesh Deformer.

Gaia Clary has a collection of tutorial on YouTube. They are a mix of Blender version from 2.49 to 2.63.

• Like 1

Thank you Nalates.

It was yesterday that I read your article. I know its very detailed and prety good but I admit that I almost got nothing due to my level.

I wish I could follow it. Im relative with computers but I use to deal with numbers, databases and commands so I struggling to get into graphic fields, only gods know how much I want this...

Also I read about deformer and Im really curioys whats going to change and if that will affect my little knowledge (or the knowledge I will get in future) about mesh.

I dont follow gaia tuts cause I dont want to pay for the component.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.