Beta grid downtime

ChinRey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Posting this in the Mesh forum since it's probably mainly of interest to mesh makers. (Moderators: pelase feel free to move it if you feel it should be somewhere else).

The beta grid has been down for almost two days now with no explanation so I asked live chat support about it. Their answer was that they are performing maintenance of the grid and unfortunately could not give any estimate when it would be back online.

• 1 year later...

I have this error too, funny thing is EVERY TIME i have tried to log in to the Beta Grid, it does this. If the option is there for us to use it, then why the hell do we have to contact customer support just to have this work (i say that from reading other posts about the issue) so annoying ¬¬

Edited by cykablyaidinarhui

Another old irrelevant thread, but ----

Lani was there  a day ago uploading and there were a couple of other people there. I looked on the file an it was 7 AM SLT on the 24th that she was testing. 

I just tried and she is there now. Try MESH SANDBOX 3. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

I was just on the beta grid. It's up, mostly. It's just hard to find things, because search for the beta grid doesn't really reflect what's there.. I keep getting sent to regions that don't exist. When you find out how to get somewhere on the beta grid, landmark it, so you can find it again.

I've been doing vehicle half-unsit tests on the beta grid at LL's request. There's now a big sandbox running a test release and full of all sorts of vehicles - vehicles hung in midair, vehicles running and stuck at an obstacle after dumping the rider, and various ones just parked. Lindens have been testing there.  This used to be mysterious, only failed during heavy load / script heavy avatar / etc. No, all it takes is a short period of 1000ms network delay and a 4-sim intersection. Instant fail. With that, LL can debug.

I hope they can fix this. I just want to tour and enjoy SL with friends, not maintain the system.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.