BVH export from Sl and import to maya.

Densel Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have bunch of full perm animations, some of them are pretty good. But when I export them from Second Life so i can use them to aniamte SL rigged character in Maya, rig seems to have different names of bones, like it starts with hip, and not pelvis.

Is there some mel screipt that would fix that issue?

OK, now I made this simple name converting script, still need some testing...

searchReplaceNames "hip" "mPelvis" "all";searchReplaceNames "abdomen" "mTorso" "all";searchReplaceNames "chest" "mChest" "all";searchReplaceNames "neck" "mNeck" "all";searchReplaceNames "head" "mHead" "all";//searchReplaceNames EffectorheadsearchReplaceNames "lCollar" "mCollarLeft" "all";searchReplaceNames "lShldr" "mShoulderLeft" "all";searchReplaceNames "lForeArm" "mElbowLeft" "all";searchReplaceNames "lHand"  "mWristLeft" "all";//searchReplaceNames EffectorlHandsearchReplaceNames "rCollar" "mCollarRight" "all";searchReplaceNames "rShldr" "mShoulderRight" "all";searchReplaceNames "rForeArm" "mElbowRight" "all";searchReplaceNames "rHand" "mWristRight" "all";//searchReplaceNames EffectorrHandsearchReplaceNames "lThigh" "mHipLeft" "all";searchReplaceNames "lShin" "mKneeLeft" "all";searchReplaceNames "lFoot" "mAnkleLeft" "all";//searchReplaceNames EffectorlFootsearchReplaceNames "rThigh" "mHipRight" "all";searchReplaceNames "rShin" "mKneeRight" "all";searchReplaceNames "rFoot" "mAnkleRight" "all";//searchReplaceNames EffectorrFoot

I think no one is answering because :

A. this is not about mesh

B. It seems like what you are doing is against the terms of service. It is unlikely that the original creator's EUL allows you to export their file for use outside of SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.