Aditi to Agni?

AkumaShadowWolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is no way to transfer things from ADITI to AGNI.

Things in AGNI are automatically copied to ADITI.

As previously posted, you upload a new copy of your ADITI experiements to AGNI. It is the ONLY way. FS and Singularity have some additional features for downloading Full Permission things. Those can then be uploaded to AGNI.

Scripts may have to be copy pasted from ADITI to a document on your computer then copy-pasted to a new script on AGNI. 

I have a copy of everyting I've made for SL in my computer.

AkumaShadowWolf wrote:

Haha yes I do have the source, unfortunately it's half made with prims

Singularity still allows you to export and import prims. Make sure you upload without textures though or you'll have to pay fees to reupload each and every texture your build has. Oh, and it only works for prims. If it's a combined prim/mesh build you'll ahve to upload the mesh parts separately.

ChinRey wrote:

AkumaShadowWolf wrote:

Haha yes I do have the source, unfortunately it's half made with prims

Singularity still allows you to export and import prims. Make sure you upload without textures though or you'll have to pay fees to reupload each and every texture your build has. Oh, and it only works for prims. If it's a combined prim/mesh build you'll ahve to upload the mesh parts separately.

I export prims and mesh together (sometimes sculpts as well). You may have to place your avi / camera carefully and sometimes turn up LOD on large items like houses because mesh farthest from the avi may not show the highest LOD. 

But like anything imported you may end up with some triangulation you can't get rid of. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.