Aditi mesh sandboxes premium only???

Sirius Starfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tried to log in to several of the mesh sandboxes on the preview grid yesterday. Having any of them as the log in location gave a 'Unable to connect to simulator' message. After setting the location to Ahern I managed to log in, but when I tried to tp to a mesh sandbox I got the message it was for premium members only!?!? :smileymad:

Does anyone have clue why on earth you have to be premium to use a mesh sandbox on the preview grid? (I know the whole grid is mesh enabled, but I still prefer to use the mesh sandboxes.)

No, updating the account will not make a difference. I will still be non-premium. :) And premium friends of mine could go to the mesh sandboxes yesterday without problems.

It's just a bit baffeling why regions on the *beta/test/preview* grid are only for premium members. And even more so why *all* mesh sandboxes (well - all that are left) , that everybody who tried out mesh in the beta period used to go to, are for premium members only all of a sudden.

Drongle McMahon wrote:

On the plus side, Runitai's Mesh HQ 3 is back, complete with demo stuff. It was missing for ages.

"Interesting" move from the Lab. On the minus side: Now non-premium members cannot go there to see Runitai's demo stuff. Nor can they anymore attend to Mesh Usergroup meetings which are held in one MeshHQ.

This baffles me a bit. Aditi is never crowded, it lacks griefers too. Was this really necessary? Or is it so that only premium members can produce quality mesh? Or what is this? Is non-premium members' creations less valuable than premium members stuff?

Well, anyway as all Aditi is mesh enabled naturally non-premium members can go to other sandboxes in Aditi. But yet, they are cut off from the Mesh Usergroup meetings and Runitai's demo stuff and also from the inspiration they might get from the work of others.

Well I don't know whether this is related or a 'known issue', but Aditi seems to be having all kinds Asset issues. I can't upload mesh anywhere, can't rez attachments, and everyone else on the grid that I have seen are wearing nothing but Ruth shape and white skin.

Whoever is playing with other peoples' toys...please don't do that!!! <sigh>

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.