"Get the Full Version" link is wrong--anyway to change?

Krystal Silverweb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You "should" be able to relink by going into revise in the main product (not the demo page) and removing the current link to the demo there and then relinking to the demo that comes up in choices. 

You didn't mention if the "get demo" link doesn't work going the other way, but after you try that I would be sure and test BOTH directions to see if the link is fixed.  If that doesn't work you could put in a ticket with the product numbers of things not linked correctly. 

Hm, no unfortunately that didn't work. I took off the demo link, updated the listing, then went back edited and reput the demo, but the demo item still points to the wrong listing(which I have deleted) taking me to the main website.

The main listing does work going to the right demo item however, so "get demo" works correctly.

Ok, so I figured out that if you remove the demo from all existing listings that use it as a demo, update them all, then put the demo to the new listing you want, it will work right and change. The problem is if that listing that the "get full version" is associated with is deleted....seems like there's nothing you can do about it. So sounds like a bug where you can't disassociate "broken" links from demo items.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.