how to change the Associated Object?

Micky Doctorow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I uploaded a new item that I need to replace a current one with but when I click the Associate Object buttons it does not show up in the list? I've tried everything it seems and nothing is working. Any ideas or direction on how to do this? The new object is in my unassociated listings and I rather not have to recreate a new listing because I paid for front page advertising already on the old posting.

I meant over 24 hours.

I swear Marketplace is so clunky and alwasy buggy... ugh. So is it normal not to be able to updated your items being sold via "Associated Object"? Just delete the old post even if ya spent money on front page views and start over? I have to eat the money spent? or just keep selling the slightly buggy product?

Nice stuff by the way!

Perhaps try uploading it again? There was maintenance recently.

Its always taken 5-10 minutes to show up in the associated listing window for me. General process is to upload to marketplace, then go and update my in-world listing. When I come back to MP it shows up.

ok I deleted the old ones. I had uploaded it 3 times yesterdday with different names to see if it would show up and it did not. I uploaded ita again about 20 min and and still does not show up. oddly an old item from my mahig box thangie shows up and I dont even have that box any longer...

It just sits in the

Unassociated inventory items (1)

right? when I click the button it should list it right?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.