failed deliveries to customers again and again

Nymph Zenith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

it seems an entire line of my products is not delivering or showing up in my inventory at all for marketplace.

no matter how many times i reset the magic box , try to edit the item in the marketplace it still keeps failing.

i'm at a loss right now.

nothing on market place has worked well for me.

Half my products are not delivering, i've checked my magic box, everything is there. 

I go into try and change it or relist it and nothing shows from the website side of things.

I click update status on the magic box from the market place and i get the old xstreet link which informs me xstreet is closed... >.<

i cannot access help as it fails or even list a ticket for help from the website.

i'm severly frustrated as many of my items are failing to deliver and the feature to test deliveries is gone

nothing is connecting from my magic box to the website...

grrrr... that is about all i can say. 

Nymph Zenith wrote:

I click update status on the magic box from the market place and i get the old xstreet link which informs me xstreet is closed... >.<

When you have the window about Xstreet closed, just click "cancel" and you could see your Magic Box status. This page is really important, cause if you have lot of Registered servers not Active, you will have lot of error deliveries. Hope that helps ;-)

after all that still nothing and i've tried everything i could

so finally i just unlisted the item and will be posting to my groups that for now it will be unavailable in marketplace and that if my new products are wanted to go to my inworld shop and contact me for deliveries of gifts and marketplace is just too unreliable.

I have been doing this since 06, i've never had a problem with market place till the last few months and trying to list new items seems to have failed at every turn.

nothing is showing or delivering, nothing i do to force it to work is making it work , resetting, forcing updates, everything available to me has been tried again and again.

Because you can now select which items in the Magic Box will be associated with each listing, you now have a way to "fix" this problem .. it's an old bug that apparently still is affecting you.

Rename the items in your Magic Boxes. Not by a lot, just a small change will do, as long as you make it a name you've not EVER used before. So for example: if you item is now named:

Super Fancy Widget in Green

Change it to something like:

Super Fancy Widget Green

Once they're all renamed .. or at least the ones that won't "show up" are renamed .. Sync Magic Boxes with Marketplace from the Manage Inventory page, give it a few minutes and then Refesh the page. Your items should reappear.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.