XStreet / Marketplace Purchases export to CSV

Johan Neddings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As requested through Twitter (as well):

I'd like to be able to export my Purchases from both XStreet and the new Marketplace into a CSV file

According to Twitter, there's work being done to handle the Xstreet Purchases but adding the MP Purchases to that list as well

Kinda regards

Johan,

For the Marketplace and your dashboard transactions, you can certainly download CSV files:

- Marketplace will be all the Marketplace sales (not inworld sales) since the Marketplace opened (I think it was the fall of 2010). Go to your Merchant Home->Reports->Orders.  There's a start and end date at the top of that report, so you can enter your desired timeframe.  Just a bit of advice - do it in small batches - that report often timesout if an extended period (like your entire history) is requested at one time.

- For your Dashboard, go to the Transactions History page and enter the desired dates.  The Dashboard has both your inworld sales and line items for the Marketplace sales (the MP report is better if you need detail).  It only keeps 32 days of data, so if you have not been downloading a monthly report, that past data is not retrievable.

For XStreet, you won't be able to retrieve that data.  It was just shut down this past week by LL.  I tried to go to it, but got redirected to the Marketplace.  So, I fear that all that past data prior to the new Marketplace is lost.

I hope this is helpful.

I just checked and I could get to my old transactions on XStreet, I have no idea when they will go away but for now this is how I was able to get a csv of all date from 2007 til I think 2010 when we were migrated to DD.

Go to your Merchant Homepage.
Click Magic Box Status in the list on the right side.
If a Window pops up asking to take you to the new marketplace click Cancel and that window will go away, leaving you on the old XStreet page.
Click on Sales.
Put in the Date Range you want and click Update Results
Click View CSV Output

I should say thats just for Sales, for purchases I believe LL has directions for both on this page https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Viewer-managed-Marketplace/ta-p/2854226

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.