When do people buy?

ChinRey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not the most important thread ont he forum I know, but I'm looking at my sales figures and got curious: when do people buy in SL? What time of week and what time of day?

Monday and Tuesday used to be my best days in SL, Saturday and Sunday the worst but recently it seems to be the other way round. And recently there has usually been one - and only one - "dead" day. Sometimes it's Tuesday, sometimes it's Wednesday.

My own sales start to pick up seriously shortly after 12 AM (SLT), slowly increase until they drop sharply shortly before midnight - the first few hours of the new day I'm lucky if I make any sales at all. But I get commissions for some scripts I made for a friend and it seems her best sales figures are just when mine are at their lowest.

My products mainly sell Monday to Friday. I thought the weekends would be big (assuming that's when people are most likely to buy things) but for me it's not the case.

I'm better off spending the weekend and releasing something for Sunday night, rather than Friday night.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.