Viewer crashes upon finishing upload to Marketplace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LOL .. my V3 Viewer takes a dump every other time the confirmation box that all folders have sucessfully uploaded to the marketplace gets accepted. ..... this is just prior to the Internet Explorer cannot display Webpage error with a sprinkle of OOOPS this was not supposed to happen.. page.

Add to this.. the new unassociated items go to the bottom of the list and the last 2 spots on the bottom cannot display the Action drop down list.. so editing and removing old magic box items is like playing whack-a-mole..or whatever that game is where you beat the hell out of the rat things that pop out of A hole..

VonGklugelstein Alter wrote:

Add to this.. the new unassociated items go to the bottom of the list and the last 2 spots on the bottom cannot display the Action drop down list.. so editing and removing old magic box items is like playing whack-a-mole..or whatever that game is where you beat the hell out of the rat things that pop out of A hole.. 

The Unassociated Items list is sorted by Date, Oldest to Newest. You can reverse that oder by clicking on the Date column header once. (But agreed .. that's a stoopit initial sort order.)

The Whack-A-Mole issue was reported by Josh Susanto and verified by Marcus Hancroft very early in the release. I finally captured an image of what it looks like, but I don't know if anyone has created a JIRA for it. Josh? Did you make a JIRA yet?

Unassociated Must Scroll Down.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.