Useful links for Merchants

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Resident

Welcome to the Merchants Forum! This post is meant to provide useful links for Merchants, and it will be updated over time. 

Release Notes

Release notes are available on the wiki. Here are the links to the pertinent areas of the wiki:

If you would like, you can set up your account on the wiki so that you are notified by email of updates to pages you are interested in. Just choose the "watch" link up top, and go to "my preferences" to confirm your email address and sign up for notifications on watched pages.

Direct Delivery

Here are some suggested Direct Delivery links:

Will these "release notes" be released and updated PRIOR to any update related to the release notes?  If so, will LL finally also commit to releasing these notes a minimum of 48 hours prior to the update happening?

Am I even going to get an answer on these questions or do I now have to submit these questions to the LL Commerce Team in some Ticket, JIRA, or add-on to the WIKI page  (since LL Commerce Team now points out that the forums are no longer for formal communications to LL and just a place for Merchants to bitch back and forth to each other)?

If you want an answer, I suppose you could just do what LL has now done.

You can create an alt of your own to which multiple people presumably have access, and post whatever answer you think people want to read, without assigning any responsibility for its accuracy to anyone in particular.

• 6 months later...

CommerceTeam Linden wrote:

Welcome to the Merchants Forum! This post is meant to provide useful links for Merchants, and it will be updated over time. 

Release Notes

Release notes are available on the wiki. Here are the links to the pertinent areas of the wiki:

If you would like, you can set up your account on the wiki so that you are notified by email of updates to pages you are interested in. Just choose the "watch" link up top, and go to "my preferences" to confirm your email address and sign up for notifications on watched pages.

This thread is from Oct 11 2011 and hasn't been updated since, even though it states it will be updated.

"Useful links for merchants" Sticky should contain current information about Migrating to DD, etc. Why hasn't this been updated? :(

Like hey, how about put this stuff here:

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.