Unable to remove or edit listings

FireWalker Sands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have over 100 textures that show up under reports as ( units sold = 0 ) and the same object as ( Times viewed =0 ) They do not show up using listing management tools. I can even copy and paste the name of the unit example, Gold Wire Violet BG. The texture is in inventory but I can't bring it or others up in the merchant management tools in order to edit or re list them on the mp

If I can gain access to these orphan listings I can delete them and tidy my mp up, something it has needed for years :-)

In the little we have of sales statistics every listing you have ever had in your store is included and there is no way to remove them. It can be a nuisance but it's not really that much of a problem in the long run. Eventually the inactive and deleted listings will end up right at the bottom of the sales stats, well out of the way of the listings you are interested in watching.

Thank you for the response.

One of the odd things about all those listings is that I never changed or removed any of them. All of them should still be active. I did try the links to a few of the items that showed with only just a few unit views and a few units sold that took me to the MP but with no listing for those test items. However most of my textures are active.

I don't mind the items sitting there doing nothing but it would be nice to know I could delete them as inactive and relist the better ones. I have folders full of new textures I would like to upload.

I have this issue with one item that's been there, inaccessible, for 3 or 4 years. I can't edit or delete it.

I asked for help via direct support but was not helped. Recently I wrote in a new case file.

This item needs to go. Clicking on it kicks you out of my store.

It sounds like you've also experienced this and it sounds like there is no solution. I hope this isn't true.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.