[Resolved] Automatic adult listing on the marketplace

Yannick568 Sands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I've been having this issue for a few months but only decided to takle it now. I come asking for help here to see if there is something I'm doing wrong or if I should just directly file a ticket somewhere.... I've been reading some several months/years old topics about the automatic adult listing being tigerred ridiculously easily and being messed up. 

I'm selling a few makeup inspired by the drag queen culture (so obviously "drag queen" is in the keyword, but that's not mature, is it ?), and out of all of them, only 4 automatically rate as "adult". They all have about the same keywords (with variations specific to the name ect...).

So I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do myself to fix this rating ? And if not, do you have any idea who/where I need to contact to get it fix ?  

Thank a lot for reading !

If the product is not worth and adult rating by itself and the picture isn't either, then its probably some of the keywords or words in the description of the item that trigger the adapted rating and there isn't any way around it, other than adapting until you found what words trigger the automatic rating change.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.