Process Credit Delays

Tya Fallingbridge

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If there are delays, always check your messages... ( will also appear in your ticket history)  if LL has additional questions, they will send a email / ticket.

If there are no messages it can be a normal pay out, remember they TRY to do the transfer in a few days, but it can still be longer.

thank you for your reply. i have been cashing out since 2005 and have never had an issue. For some reason this week its delayed , since the new process a few months ago, my cash outs are with in 24 hours, prior to the change it was always 4-5 days no longer, maybe once or twice at the most,  it was over 5 days. This week i am still waiting , since Sunday ( i know sunday is not a business day). My question was really if any other merchants are having any delays.

It still takes 5 days for me. Recently I wrote a ticket asking why, and the answer was "blah blah blah".  I don't really care how long it takes, but it is galling that my fees have increased so much that I only process credit twice a month now.

I haven't made a process credit for a few months due to the change over of the system, preferring to let things settle down.

However when I went to start a cash out today I discovered that my 'Request Process Credit' button has been deactivated. So for me it's going to take longer than usual regardless of the new service standards.

I'm curious about this because it's never happened to me before nor can I find references to similar here in forums.

Any advice welcome.

I have logged a ticket and will feed back on how things go in case there are some out there who have a similar issue.

^L^

Pamela Galli wrote:

It still takes 5 days for me. Recently I wrote a ticket asking why, and the answer was "blah blah blah".  I don't really care how long it takes, but it is galling that my fees have increased so much that I only process credit twice a month now.

I don't expect my process credits to take less than 5 days, although I always hope for a surprise. They have all my information, and I've been processing credit since 2011.

I've passively accepted that I'm paying for something I don't get - no other choice.

Edit: I just asked my partner, who has the same history as me, and he also waits 5 days and sometimes longer. There must be many more people paying for something that is not being delivered.

your process credit can be greyed out because you didn't re attach your paypal yet after a few months.. there been some updates where the link to cash out is removed. You perhaps missed that message/announcement.

Perhaps re add your paypal and there's a chance it will work.

Greyed Out button = Paypal needs to be reattached. (Probably, as already said) Happened to me last month when they changed things. Edit, Nevermind lol

Day 4 now on Credit Processing. It will probably be 5 as usual. So glad I'm paying 3 times the fees for exactly the same service. Been cashing out to the same Paypal for 10 years. With that History it should be pretty much automatic.

This is what happened to me, when i went to cash out on Sunday. Paypal allows you to have serveral email addresses under one account and one selected as your primary. I only use my primary for communication from Paypal re:  notifications from payments, billing, account info, etc.

When I went to process the credit, I just about got sick at my desk, my payment info was removed. I never saw a blog posting or let alone and email letting people know of their error.

See here : https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Status-Grid/Process-Credit-Payout-Method-Issues/ba-p/3043001

The only link I could use was the "change" so i clicked it. Then i panicked some more. The email was mostly in *****.  I understand the purpose of this for security. But it was not the email address that I use to have my payments sent to for the last 11 years.

So i added a "new payment", it directed me to paypal, thinking i could select my desired email .. NO.. it automatically took my primary email address. I saw this when I was redirected back to the LL Site. I am like WTF. So I made my payment email address the primary in my account,so I could have 11 years of consistant data. Well that was stupid of me.

I realized after all this, that years ago we have to update our payment info, can't rememeber why, and It was an old primary address that I had and don't use any longer, that was linked, but up until recently we could manually type the email address. So my orignal email when you select the "change" was correct.

After contacting live help and billing over the phone yesterday, I was told that the automated system checked it to require investigation by a technican.

I noticed on the "change" window that pops up when you click it, it says :

Note: Changing this Payout Method may require additional confirmation with Second Life Support in order to fulfill your Process Credit requests.

Now i am kinda freaked out that I royally messed up and no one at the lab is willing to help me.

• 2 weeks later...

I too have been waiting on a credit process for 10 days today.  I thought they said 5 days to process.  I will wait until next week then request it be returned, but afraid it will get lost in the shuffle.  SL charges us for the transfer and then does not produce the money.  What is with this?

aaronimon

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.