Problem uploading pictures to marketplace using the viewer (official and firestorm)

Laurent Bechir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

When I want to add a picture to an announce I'm modifying in the viewer, I receive this error message :

["Attachment /tmp/texture20150907-27837-9w134i.jpg is not recognized by the 'identify' command.", "Attachment /tmp/texture20150907-27837-9w134i.jpg is not recognized by the 'identify' command.",

I have no problem with the same picture added to my announce directly inside marketplace in Safari.

What can be the problem ? Is it a bug that I should report or which was already reported ?

Thank you

Laurent Bechir wrote:

What can be the problem ? Is it a bug that I should report or which was already reported ?

Has it been reported already?  No idea, if you have a look through the JIRA and search, you may find it.  If you don't find it, create a new JIRA if you can be bothered.  Or just create one without looking and let LL pair similar reports up, or just don't bother to create a JIRA and use Safari instead of the internal browser.  Does anyone use the internal obsolete browser anyway?

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.