Possible harrassment? Where does one report this?

Virrera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One of my listings on the marketplace is consistently getting flagged when I list it as having no associated item, however it is no different from the rest of my listings - property notifications for $0 lindens that give the buyer a notecard and a slurl to view the property for rental or purchase.  None of the rest of my listings are being flagged - just this one.

I strongly suspect harrassment, and I suspect I know who might be behind it, but I won't make named accusations without proof, that's just irresponsible and ignorant.  I will not, however, rule out there there is something in the keywords or aspect of the item getting caught in automatic checks, hey anything's possible.  It just seems very unlikely.

Is there somewhere this can be reported for investigation?

For some reason I was thinking you meant that one was the only one with out, my bad.   I would file a support ticket.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

A lot of the land listing on the marketplace say some thing about what you will receive when you buy the free listing, that might help protect you from shoppers that think their suppose to get some thing more.  Freebie shopper tend to complain the most. 

Really?  I'm actually surprised, even after reading over the merchant guidelines.  How is putting in all relevant keywords someone might search under that are related keyword spam?  Not being sarcastic, I would genuinely appreciate your perspective so I can fix any errors I might have made unintentionally.  Thank you!

(Oh, I should note - its being flagged for sale item without content, there was a reason listed, but there was content which was why I wondered if it was trolling.  Again, thank you for your comments however, I would still like to fix errors if I've made any)

It's keyword spam because land is land is land.  You've listed use cases for land.  Where do keywords end for what is possible use of land?

"trees, grass, house, car, beanpole, dog, racetrack, elephants, farming, swimming, swim, play, fun, home, shed"

Get the idea?  I don't give stuff that someone rezzes grid sucking breedables there, such keywords are NOT attributes of the item for sale but use cases and there's a difference.

Keywords are to describe the qualities and attributes of the item itself.

Sometimes it's a fine line and the chimps that handle the flagged items are barely able to engage any cognitive skills in the first place so many get away with it and others get wrongly punished for valid listings, it's the way of the badly run Marketplace.

LL provide some detail here but even then it's not really clear but stick to qualities and attributes of the item itself and not use cases and you should be fine.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines?#keyword-spam

Oh, I see.  Very different from keyword inclusivity for search engine marketing.

Thank you, I appreciate your pointing that out and I'll be sure to fix listings to be more accurate.

Thanks for the pointers, I *think* I've corrected *most* of the overuse of words in my listings.  I appreciate the information. :) (I only say think because I'm sure I haven't gotten it completely right, but its probably more accurate.   Again, thank you)

Virrera wrote:

Oh, I see.  Very different from keyword inclusivity for search engine marketing.

Yes unfortunately the search capability within SL and the lack of boolean operators and other elements that make a search capability useful, SL search by comparison is run on a spam and guess basis.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.