Pics not uploading on the Marketplace...

Nyx Bayn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone else having issues with uploading images to the mp? Over the last 24 hrs...I've listed a few things and the pics won't show up after uploading. I've never had an issue before, so I'm a little lost here. I've tried resizing, .png, ,jpg, etc. Nothing is working :/

Give it a day or two. LL is still recovering from the massive problem they had on the 30th of April. I've been holding off entirely on uploading new products, let alone posting new listings. I like to make sure the grid, marketplace, and sales are stable before doing anything.

Things are still broken it seems, and I don't think it'll be fixed over the weekend. I tried to update a product listing earlier and I clicked save, was told it updated successfully, and it wasn't saved.

LL is probably out for the weekend. Looks like another weekend of not uploading anything for me.

Not sure if this is related to your problem - but I have had images with non alpha numeric characters fail to load in the past. So while pictureofitem#2.png did NOT work, pictureofitemV2.png DID work. So marketplace didnt like the # and probably asome other things...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.