No way to flag for prim count

Paul Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

mtwtfss71 wrote:

In the case of prim count being incorrect, wouldn't it make more sense to contact the creator directly to let them know they made a mistake?

Yes, did that.

Couldbe Yue wrote:

it's possible that either the land impact or prim count is as specified..  have you checked both?

Yes, did that too.

You guys don't believe me. Go try it.

Gadget Portal wrote:

Yes, did that too.

It's not that I don't believe you but if you're going to flag something that's going to be taken down I just want to make sure you've covered the bases.  LL won't tell them why they've taken it down (not as advertised is not really going to be very helpful, if they even tell them that), so it's only fair to make sure that you're right before you proceed.

Gadget Portal wrote:

mtwtfss71 wrote:

In the case of prim count being incorrect, wouldn't it make more sense to contact the creator directly to let them know they made a mistake?

Yes, did that.

Couldbe Yue wrote:

it's possible that either the land impact or prim count is as specified..  have you checked both?

Yes, did that too.

I believe you. We can't check it out, though, because we don't know what product it is you are referring to. But if the creator knows and is advertising it falsely anyway, then I would state that in the review to warn others. That way, too, if you do flag it as not as advertised, the creator might be able to figure out why through reading the review. They won't be alerted to the review though. Only to a flagged item.

I agree, the system isn't well thought out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.