New to Market Place...Error for Limited Items?

Ch41ns4wBunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, 

My inventory was going crazy with so many extra gacha items, so instead of just selling in-world, I thought I may list some to Marketplace as well. Common thing these days, right? So all seemed up pretty up front, got my Magic Box, filled it, figured out how to get the items to the website and started creating listings...easy peasy EXCEPT for the error I keep getting when I try to make a listing active:

1 error prohibited this product from being saved

There were problems with the following fields:

• Magic Box items which are not limited quantity can not be listed.

What am I doing wrong? I made sure I checked from unlimited to limited (along with the quantity) and still this shows. The only way this error does not show is if I click the inactive button at top...which, keeps my listing obviously, inactive. Is there something obvious that I am missing?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Jenny/ch41ns4wbunny

I am also having this problem... this is the error i am getting.. I am not evey using a magicbox.. I am using the merchant outbox. and firestorm viewer.. i have done as you have, switched from unlimited to limited and set an amount.. still no luck.. i dont know what to do

1 error prohibited this product from being saved

There were problems with the following fields:

• Magic Box items which are not limited quantity can not be listed.

HELP PLEASE

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem - i have loads of items that have been made inactive for some reason and when i try to make them active i get the same message

Product state not changed: Magic Box items which are not limited quantity can not be listed.

I do not understand why this is happening as i only have 50 on hand.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PB-Advertising-Vendor-xstreetsl/484972?preview=true

Please help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.