New Email Preferences Support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Resident

Marketplace now supports the ability to set email preferences. You will now be able to turn emails on or off. In addition, new emails have been added and work has been done on stability to prevent delays in email delivery. Please see the Release Notes or the Knowledge Base articles for Merchants or Shoppers for more information.

Enjoy!

HI commerce team linden... nice to see you here finally !!!! I was starting to think the whole team has been kidnapped by martians.

Sooooo... what about the bug with wrong pics displayed on market place stores like mine for example ??? Can you give us some updates about this bug pls ? in 3 weeks we will celebrate the first birthday of this bug ..... One year for fixing this bug isnt enough ?

So please... give updates about this bug...Thanks

It would appear that when a company builds features that the customers want, rather than what the employees or company wants to build, customers are much more appeciative.

I'm stumbling over my own feet to find the door with this newly found knowledge.

Who knows? It may even make for a better longer lasting product more suited to the customers that use the product.

I've got goose bumps on my goose bumps.

Dear CTL, just a head's up, the email confirmations for MP purchases started to slow down/lag following the implementation of this new feature. As of today, 2/14/2013, they have stopped completely (or the delay is getting extremely long). Something seems to be slowing them down.

Edited to add: Ok, they are just extremely slow, just started to get some for purchases delivered about 3 hours ago.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.