Need Help with setting up Market PlaceI have

debbyom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have opened a store at the market place, I have a billing info and also have successfully completed the tutorial for uploading mesh. I followed the rules to the detail. Still, I cant upload to merchant box to manage the listings.

Please Help!!

Are the items you are trying to upload no copy items? (breedables,  for example, are no copy, as are most gacha items)

If that is the case, you cannot use direct delivery for those items(aka, the merchant outbox does not work for them). You need to use a magicbox for no copy items, which can be found here...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Xstreet-SL-Magic-Box/36791

Hi,

I have items for which I have full perm. I have uploaded mesh builds in SL, but they cannot be uploaded to merchant outbox. I create my own items, accessories and other. 

Last I heard, Magic boxes are obsolete since 2013. However, am still unsure, if you are talking of the same.

Magic boxes will finally be obsolete when Viewer Managed Marketplace comes into effect, in January 2015 or after Feb 14th.

Those are LLs quoted dates and clearly not updated to reflect the continued project slippage around the urgent removal of Magic Boxes, urgently necessary over two years ago but still not finished.

Sad.

Are you trying to upload the mesh DIRECTLY to the merchant box? You need to import it and get it in your inventory first... magic boxes are still the only method to sell no copy items in the marketplace. Is it a no copy item? 

Hi, 

Thanks for the info. The items are mesh. I creasted mesh in blender then uploaded to my inventory. Since, they are created by me, they are obviously full perm, that is, copy, mod and transfer. My problem is, after i have them in inventory in Second Life, they refuse to get uploaded to the merchant box, showing me errors. Can someone tell how to fix it?

Regards,

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.