Merchant outbox down??

hidden Loon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, I have been trying to send some items to the marketplace through the merchant outbox and it keeps giving me an error:

Transfer failed due to network error. Try again later.

I tried yesterday and then today. Even tried one item at a time and nothing. Is it something on my end or is everyone having this issue?

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, I don't want to open a new thread with identical topic, so I ask here.

My question is not about the old box, which was really cool and easy to handle. The Folder in the viewer is called 'Merchant outbox'. It is a folder in my inventory and (like the linked arcticle says) I can also open it from the top menu. (not Me/merchant outbox, but World/merchant outbox in singularity) But I can't drag and drop anything into the window and I can't 'copy to Merchant Outbox'. In both cases the same error appears.

'The Marketplace store is returning errors'

My product is not listed in my marketplace store. There is just no way to get it there. So, this must be viewer-related. (Singularity 1.8.6) Or do I have to activate the store somehow? I'm thankful for any help.

Thanks & Greets!

The Singularity viewer 1.8.6 was released in 2014. It's totally outdated, and the Merchant Outbox was completely replaced in 2015 with the Viewer Managed Marketplace process.

I'd recommend to install the official Second Life viewer to manage your marketplace listings. Because as far as I can see, there is no mention of VMM support on the 1.8.7 version of the Singularity viewer either.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.