Merchant Roundtable

Darrius Gothly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1. Go to the main Forums list HERE
  2. Scroll down until you see a section titled "Private Forums" (mine shows 14 Categories)
  3. Click the header to open the Category page

From there .. umm .. not a freakin clue. I remember there being something about being able to apply for admission, but you should already be enrolled. I was when I had to rebuild the link to the forum.

If not? Is the Forum Feedback section still active? (Catch-22 anyone)

That's what I tried initially but my list doesn't show private forums.  However, in the past I have seen threads/posts FROM that forum in the "Recent Posts", and I got there that way.  I will check and see if I see any posts from there now.

ETA:  I finally found it by using search.

Really if you are not part of the cool kids but been in SL over 6 years and a merchant for most of those years you have no access? frack that!

I have never been soo pissed at LL as i am today

Im ready to abandon our two full sims and tell them where to stuff their flying chicken beak first. so it bites the hell out of them!

Both SugarPutty and ChinRey:

My apologies. The Merchant Roundtable is a throwback to the version of Forum Software previous to this. It was originally a response to the excellent Merchants Only Forum on the old XStreet web site. It never lived up to the need or desire.

Eventually it became worthless, unused and finally drifted off into virtual oblivion.

I *thought* it might be still active enough to find some ground for feedback on VMM that was strictly Merchants. But over time so many of the oldies have left, none of the newbies were enrolled or even knew about it .. and my idea turned out to be a giant flying turdball.

I take full blame for making this look bad. It's not a super secret inner sanctum. It's the musty old closet your great aunt mildred left for the family to clean up after she passed. (And it's very much more boring ...)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.