Mercato di Carbognano seeking Renaissance Fashion vedors

Sandra Absent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not entirely sure if I am posting this in the right forum, so if I am wrong dont put my head on a pike please! 

Carbognano is Second Lifes newest attempt at a fairly realistic Early Renaissance experience. We are looking to fill our market with high quality period specific fashion vendors. I say this because the difference between Medieval, Renaissance, and later Renaissance (ie Tudor) can be sisgnificant and often times misrepresented. 

I am totally not concerned with rental fees or commissions. If you would like to comission your vendor as a donation to the sim that is fine. I didn't build the sim to be a money maker, so my bigger concern is having Carbognano being a collective and definative source for Residents interested in this unique period of time and to provide them with historically acurate fashions.

With that being said my approval process is based on quality and historical acuracy. If you meet those criteria, you are more than welcome to contribute to our marketplace!

If yourselves or some one you may know are interested, please contact me inworld!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.